Friday 3 January 2014

Farewell 2013!

Happy New Year everyone! Is it just me or did 2013 fly past in the blink of an eye? It only feels like yesterday that we were desperately trying to finish munching the box of Celebrations from last year's Christmas before starting everyone's dreaded New Year's Resolution - DIET.
Another of my New Year's Resolutions was in fact to start up this Blog again! I wanted to continue it after creating the posts about our time at RAK Studios earlier this year but feared I wouldn't have enough to post about as I didn't have a proper camera to use! But for Christmas, my lovely boyfriend Fred bought me one of these little wizard's - so I will be snap happy and able to document all my inspiration properly! Yippee!
 
 
 
So from now on, I will aim to document as much as I can when I can and I hope that you will enjoy viewing and reading my ramblings! XXXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment