Tuesday 28 January 2014

EP 3 PREP

Hi all! I hope everyone had a great weekend and those beginning-of-the-week-blues are fast becoming a distant memory! I can't believe that we are already very nearly in February! How can such a long and grey month pass us by so quickly?! But hey, it's not all bad -  This week Orla Kiely released her new collection with Clark's, and Paul and Ringo performed marvellously at The Grammy's. Oh, and Valentines Day is fast approaching, so things are certainly on the up for February!



I had a pretty great end to the week, we were at Kensal Town Studios in Ladbroke Grove on Thursday and Friday laying down some demo tracks and ideas in preparation for my 3rd EP. I always really love being in the studio, it really is my favourite environment to be in and I always feel really inspired when I come away. We put down the bare bones for 4 new tracks which will hopefully all feature on the 3rd EP. I'm really excited about how they're sounding and the ideas that are coming to us for ways to improve/parts to add etc! I already can't wait for you to hear them! But let's get EP 2 out there first! :) Here is the video for a song called I Got You which will feature on my 2nd EP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApSs-fHz-ik

Emma took lots of photos throughout our 2 days at Kensal Town, (a lot of which are still sitting in my camera waiting to be developed), but here are some polaroids that she took...



 







And for those of you who know me well, you'll know that I am an EXTREMELY fussy eater (understatement of the year!), but there is a super sweet Spanish lady that cooks lunch at Kensal Town so last week I tried Salmon and loved it! It's a miracle for sure! So maybe I'll start to get all experimental and try some other different things very soon...WHO KNOWS!

Until next time, lots of love xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment